The Butterfly Lion

The Butterfly Lion is AMAZING and I love it!!! it's been an emotional roller coaster. We have been indignant, sad, happy, confused many more emotion. I was fulled with joy when Bertie got to keep the White Prince. I was proud of Bertie when he saved the two people in the war. I loved that Bertie found Millie. It was a miracle that Bertie found his White Prince again. But it's a bit sad that when he found the circus owner, he could see the rib bone of the white lion! It was funny when I herd that Bertie was fighting with the vicar so the White Prince could come in the church for Bertie's and Millie's wedding, and Millie was a bit happy! But now I am going back to the start of the book. In the start I thought that the dad was Bad, because he is giving the lion to the circus, but he actually is just protecting the lion and Bertie! 
Image result for the butterfly lion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singing Inspector

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement