The Grade 4 Camp

Two weeks ago we were on camp. We went to Giraffe House and we sow guinea fowls, crocodiles camels, ostriches, flamingos, Giraffes even one mouse, we sow snakes, lizards, a bull frog, a baby turtle and many more.
 We then went back on the bus to Simonsberg campsite. when we got there. I was so happy to see all the camp staff again. Later in the camp my friends and I started to build a fort out of sticks, that was fun. after that we went to go swim. By the way the pool was super cold. Then we went back to the camp site to go have breakfast. Their food is super yummy! But don't forget that this is still the first day! So Then we went to sleep. Know the second day begins! It was so early  in the mornings it was about 6:00. But we were woken up by BOYS! But besides that, Alon and I were playing then we started playing by the sticks and then Aden asked 'WHATS ON MY HEAD' on my head, then Alon took me and said 'There was a  WASP on Aden's head. I got the fright of my life and then I was running and running until we got to Mrs Duminey
                     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singing Inspector

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement

The Butterfly Lion